Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving TNT Thursday

 Happy Thanksgiving!  First, I'd like to express gratitude for my family, especially for my Sugar Bear.  I am so happy to be a mom and I love my little guy.   Now on to quilty things.  I just finished up a couple of pot holders.  This counts for a few new things I've tried.  1) making pot holders; 2) quilting the top; 3) making a pineapple block (super easy with this special ruler I got at the local quilt show this summer).  This is also the first time I've linked to TNT Thursday.  Enjoy everyone's posts.  

2 comments:

  1. Your potholders look awesome. I have a few of them on my Christmas presents to do list. Glad to see you at TNT Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome and thanks for linking up. Your pot holders look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete